- Legal research of tax and customs legislations, provision of legal consultancy and legal opinion
- Revelation and evaluation of tax risks and proposal of favorable legal settlement
- Representation in relations with customs and tax authorities
- Appeal of customs and tax authorities’ decisions, actions and inaction, including appeal of administrative acts on fines and penalties via administrative and judicial proceedings
- Protection of interests in court from case of tax authority actions
- Protection of interests in the disputes with customs authorities, including judicially
- Custom clearance
A copyright offers protection for original works of authorship. Copyright protection affords the author of a copyrighted work with specific rights that the author can give or sell to others or keep for him or herself. If you are being wronged, you may ask the appropriate court to prevent and/or stop further infringement. Allegedly infringing items or articles can be impounded while the action is pending and may be ordered destroyed or subject to other disposition if there is an infringement. An infringer can be liable for actual damages plus additional profits of the infringer or statutory damages. Further, an infringer could be held liable for injury to business reputation or the dilution in the value of the copyright, patent, or trademark. Costs and attorneys’ fees sometimes also may be awarded to the prevailing party.
A trademark is a word, name or symbol which is used to identify particular products or services offer by a particular manufacturer. The trademark distinguishes a product of a particular manufacturer from similar products offered by others. The owner of a Trademark has the right to prevent others from using the same or similar trademark on their products. If you find that a competitor is using your trademark or a symbol, design or logo similar to yours, you can sue for trademark infringement. For a court to allow a trademark infringement lawsuit, the standard is “likelihood of confusion.”
Debt collection is the process of pursuing payments of debts owed by individuals or businesses. Our debt collection attorneys can represent you if you’re a creditor or a debtor. A lawyer can help come up with strategies either to get back money that you’ve loaned out or to protect yourself from overeager creditors. Our team can handle paperwork for you or represent you in court.
- Property division = the court will divide the parties’ community property, which is all of the property acquired during the marriage, except property received by gift or inheritance.
- Debt division = the court will divide the parties’ community debt, which is the debt incurred during the marriage.
- Spousal maintenance (alimony) = the court can order one spouse to pay money to support the other spouse, depending on the length of the marriage, the financial resources of the parties, and other factors.
- Legal decision-making= for minor children of the parties, the court will order who has the authority to make decisions about the children’s major life issues, such as education, medical care etc.
If you are a job applicant, current employee, or ex-employee whose rights may have been violated in an employment situation, or if you are involved in a legal dispute with your current or former employer, an employment law attorney can help. No matter what type of employment law issues are involved, or which side of a legal dispute you are on (as “plaintiff” or “defendant”), an employee rights attorney can take action on your behalf – such as reviewing documents, researching the law, interviewing witnesses, collecting records, conferring with expert consultants, planning legal strategy, and negotiating with the opposing party and their counsel. Our highly qualified and professional attorneys will be on your side to represent your best interests and address your concerns at every step of your case, to ensure that your rights as an employee are fully assessed and protected, including rights to fair pay, family and medical leave, privacy in the workplace, safety on the job – all with the goal of strengthening your position and obtaining the best results for you.
- Insurance agreements Study, legal assessment of the insurance risk, provision of the legal opinions
- Legal assistance upon the Insurance agreement conclusion
- Development and realization of tactics aimed to solve the insurance issues
- Negotiation with the insurance companies
- Consultancy upon the insurance compensation obtainment
- Protection of interests in the insurance compensation obtainment cases, negotiation and judicial representation
- Judicial representation in disputes arising from the insurance contract.
Criminal law refers to a body of laws that apply to criminal acts. In instances where an individual fails to adhere to a particular criminal statute, he or she commits a criminal act by breaking the law. This body of laws is different from civil law, because criminal law penalties involve the forfeiture of one’s rights and imprisonment. We are dedicated to providing quality and excellence to our clients while protecting their rights as a criminal defendant and ensuring they get the best possible defense for their case. Our highly qualified and professional criminal defense lawyers work tirelessly, examining every piece of evidence relevant to each case and will seek out and question all potential witnesses in building a solid defense.
Our lawyers possess extended experience in administrative law issues. Our team provides services on a wide range of public and administrative law issues including representation of clients at state bodies, advising on the powers, rights, obligations and procedures connected to diverse public bodies and bodies regulating professionals. This includes judicial review proceedings which often arise out of investigations and inquiries, injunctions, fair procedures, the application of legislation, etc.
Our Litigation and Arbitration professionals are profoundly specialized in dispute resolution and act as legal counsel in lawsuits conducted before the courts and at commercial arbitration proceedings within domestic and international courts of arbitration. We protect our clients’ interests in conflict situations and boost avoiding potential litigation or arbitration and, if it is inescapable, we ensure highly professional representation. Our abundant experience in all industries and business areas enables us to adapt to the most diverse situations. We deal with all legal matters and economic sectors, which extends our possibility to represent our clients at commercial arbitration, civil and administrative courts.
Our team will aid you to resolute any legal issues concerning real estate, including but not limited: drafting lease and sale contracts, obtaining and conducting all legal and administrative procedures related to the obtaining or alienation of real estate. We will help you to avoid all undesirable legal consequences which you may face within those processes. Our services also incorporates obtaining of necessary documents and licenses regarding real estate, as well, alteration of land’s usage purpose and other related processes.
Our company offers high-quality immigration services for all the clients in Armenia.
Our company has qualified immigration lawyers. We provide translation of all needed documents and notarial assurance of translation of the document in any foreign language which is to be provided in embassy or consulate, registration of non-conviction reference, reclamation of duplicates of documents etc.
Our attorneys will also present Your interests in courts if needed. We provide the correct preparation and formalization of a necessary package of documents by the various immigration programs.